- OTTAWA (Canada), 12 September
- The Honorable George W. Bush
- President of the United States
- Washington D.C.
- Dear President,
- On the occasion of the attack
on the World Trade Center in NYC and on the Pentagon
targeting civilians and Your might, please accept my
sympathies and the sympathies of the people of Kosova, who
have been living through this tragedy in pain and in grief.
- We condemn this attack and
strongly believe that all those who engage in acts of
terrorism and horror against civilians and Your might, and
the humanity at large, have to be stopped.
- In these hard times, we stand
by you and the American people, who have brought freedom to
Kosova together with your allies.
- We are confident that You will
work out a new defense strategy for the USA and Your
friends, as well as the free, democratic world.
- Yours sincerely,
- Dr. Ibrahim Rugova